1920 are looking for a Pipeline TD/Engineer to join our friendly community in our Farringdon, London office.
- Develop and maintain the VFX production pipeline and ensure it is running smoothly and efficiently, ensuring facility-wide consistency as directed by show and technical supervisors
- Identify, research, integrate and adapt new technologies quickly to meet business needs, whilst creating and deploying core services
- Building trust and relationships with technical and non-technical users to understand their needs and pain points and deliver practical solutions
- Act as an on-call resource for show production staff, primarily for complex, urgent problems
- Work primarily on tools of a high degree of complexity, requiring broad knowledge of the larger pipeline
- Develop broad knowledge of software, systems, and standards and conventions used in production.
- Update documentation for the pipeline and tools to reflect any changes that are made.
- Python, Linex skills (C++ nice to have)
- Experience in the VFX industry - from shooting to modeling and texturing, animation, rendering and compositing
- Understanding of F Track, Maya, Houdini, Nuke and their API’s
- Development of tools for DCC apps utilised in the VFX industry
- Experience with a USD pipeline
- Detail oriented and strong self-sufficient trouble shooter
What’s in it for you?
- Employee birthday gift
- Hybrid working
- Company Socials
- Time Off - Summer Fridays
- Work with great people!
Engineering /Pipeline Generalist
- Remote status
Loading application form
Already working at 1920?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.