1920 are looking for a 2D VFX Supervisor to join our friendly community in our commercials department.
- Tasked with the client’s overall vision and is responsible for the creative VFX direction for our commercial projects
- Act as the main point of contact for clients from bidding through to production and managing them through the process to discuss any updates, concerns or requests
- Working closely with artists to deliver quality work on-time, solving technical problems along the way
- Develop looks and give direction to the in-house (and external where applicable) artists on the shots and assets, including methodological and aesthetic feedback
- Partnering with other in-house supervisors and senior artists to deliver the creative vision of the project
- Attend dailies every day to oversee the shots of the artists and brief any builds or shots, as needed
- Work closely with the production coordinators to ensure scheduling and realistic timelines of deliveries are achievable
- Collaborate with the pipeline team to help integrate Flame into our pipeline
- Proven track record of a 2D VFX supervisory role across commercials (preferable), film or episodic
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a leadership role
- Advanced knowledge of Nuke and all areas of compositing, along with a knowledge of Nuke Studio and/or Flame
- Providing technical and artistic support to junior and lead compositors
- Awareness of Maya, Houdini, other 3D software and VFX tools/technologies
- A portfolio demonstrating solid traditional or digital art skills
- An understanding of colour theory and USD pipeline and client deliverables
- Experience in project management, creative approaches and artist development
Whats in for you?
- Employee birthday gift
- Hybrid working
- Company Socials
- Time Off - Summer Fridays
- Work with great people!
VFX Supervisor - Commericals
- Remote status
Loading application form
Already working at 1920?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.